Stay Human podcast 3. Brand strategy
In this podcast I dive deep into the world of brand strategy and its intimate connection with culture.
I'll explain what brand actually is – and what most people don't understand about it.
And I discuss how branding creates value and how marketing communicates that value to customers.
I'll get into how to understand your audience and what people tend to ignore. Plus purpose and staying true to your values.
In this episode:
- the essence of brand and how it creates value
- the relationship between culture and brand
- brand personality and identity
- the power of language and tone of voice to shape perceptions
- using brand to stand out and resonate with your customers
Join me as we continue to explore the human side of business. And don't forget to let me know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.